Here is the DEFINITIVE list of Sacramento Stereotypes that’s 100% accurate.
9. Sacramento residents must drink water to survive. The average Sacramentian will die if they go without water for more than 5 days.
8. Every Sacramento resident used to be (or is currently) a baby. Even the ones that have no memory of this fact whatsoever were once helpless little babes.
7. No matter how hard they try, every Sacramento resident will one day die. Each and every one. No matter what.
6. All Sacramento residents live on the planet called “Earth”. While a few humans currently live outside of the Earth’s atmosphere, none of them are from Sacramento.
5. Sacramento residents experience time in the same linear fashion. No one in the river city is moving backwards through space/time.
4. All of Sacramento’s residents turn food into energy before excreting waste matter. Even that cute girl at the coffee shop you go to before work.
3. Everyone in Sacramento with a television thinks that David Letterman is the best Late Night host of all time. That is a scientific fact.
2. No one in Sacramento was born with Superhuman powers. Or 8 arms for that matter.
1. No one in Sacramento can create a list of 10 stereotypes of Sacramento Residents That Are Completely Accurate which is itself completely accurate. No one.